Quick-Pitch Center Ring
Quick-Pitch Center Ring is the same ring supplied in the #QPK-101 Standard Shower Kit. It is used under standard drain risers, placed on top of the clamping flange bolt heads of the drain assembly. The Center Ring holds the float sticks (1in. to1-3/4in. tapered x 36in. long) in a vertical position while introducing the dry pack mortar mix (4 parts clean sand /1 part Portland cement).
Additional Center Rings are most often needed to make use of “leftover” sticks.
- Used with the Standard Quick-Pitch float sticks beginning at the shower drain
- Drain risers remain adjustable for varying tile thicknesses
- No need to fill inside the ring with mortar
- Has 24 slots for engaging the float stick end tabs, accommodating any shower shape
- Non-rotting high impact plastic, holds float sticks securely